mercredi 22 août 2012

3D Art Painting Drives Nissan



Is it real… or is it 3D Art Painting ?
That was the question in New York’s Meat Packing District on August 1 & 2 when my team, Sharyn Namnath, Rod Tryon and myself, created a dimensional roadway street painting in 3D for Nissan. The event announced the launch of Nissan’s 2013 Pathfinder, which is billed as an all city, all terrain vehicle. I was tasked with the fun job of making the car appear to drive down out of the Manhattan street into the wild blue yonder.
Using the Manhattan Bridge as my inspiration, I designed a steel truss system to hold up the roadway, using the same color of the bridge on the artwork. The Hudson Valley beckons in the distance to invite viewers out for a drive. All city to all terrain – just like that. The clients loved it & plenty of New Yorkers stopped to take pics and interact with the art. I love New York so any chance to go back and draw there is always high on my list.   Looking forward to heading back that way in September for another 3D Art Painting adventure! Stay tuned……


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire